In our country, if you want to enjoy the pleasure of riding a bike, you must follow the mandate of getting a bike insurance. It is compulsory for all bike owners to have bike insurance. This is a must have document if you want to hit the road. If you do not have one, you may bear some serious implications. If the cop catches you and you do not have a copy of bike insurance, they may impose a heavy fine or a penalty. Hence it is not only a mandate to get the bike insurance done for your two wheeler but also to keep the copy of the document handy. Every time you step out on your bike, you must possess few documents including the bike insurance papers.
Bike Insurance policies
There are many insurance companies around that offer a hassle free insurance. The policy offered keeps you secure. Some companies even offer an insurance that lasts up to three years. Almost all the bike insurance companies offer many additional key benefits. You may get your two wheeler insured against theft, physical damage and also third party liability.
Due to the presence of many insurance companies in our country and intense competition between them, there are many customer friendly policies like round the clock service, an easy and convenient claim settlement, 24×7 telephonic service for general assistance, queries and claims support, service even on holidays, quick and easy purchase of bike insurance both online and offline mode, all day and night call center services, Instant claims assistance, telephonic or message updates on your status of expiry of the existing insurance, SMS regarding the claim status, Zero dep cover etc. The client can also transfer up to 50% of their No Claim Bonus or NCB from one bike insurance provider to another. Likewise, the companies offer many other high service standards as you wish to take up a two wheeler insurance.
How to get Bike insurance?
The process of buying or renewing your two wheeler or your bike insurance is extremely easy. The online mode of taking up a bike insurance is easier. All you have to do is:
- Open the website of your preferred bike insurance company
- Go to the purchase section or tab
- Read out the options of many policies and the coverage. You will have to choose from the two kinds of insurance policies of either a Liability policy which covers the risk towards third party property damage or injury, or the comprehensive insurance policy that includes damage and theft of the insured bike along with the covers of liability policy.
- Fill up the given form with authentic details regarding yourself and your bike like vehicle number, registration date, etc.
- Get your premium calculated
- Make the payment
However, if you do not want to go with the online way of purchase, you can visit the branch of the insurance company you have selected to buy insurance from. They will provide you the necessary details and give … Read More